Inner Child Healing
Inner child healing or inner child work is a psycho-therapeutic or spiritual process of changing yourself by going back in time to your childhood to become the person you know you can be. It is a very intense inner work. Inner child work is the process of contacting, understanding, embracing and healing your inner child. Your inner child represents your first original self that entered into this world; it contains your capacity to experience wonder, joy, innocence, sensitivity and playfulness. The healing reconnects us to the wounded elements of our inner child within. It allows you to access the fragmented parts of yourself so that you can discover the root of your phobias, fears, insecurities, sadness, anger, trauma and self-sabotaging inclinations. Instead of simply finding and looking at the symptoms of your pain, inner child healing will help you go right to the core and reveal when your issues began, and deal with it effectively.
Why you should take up inner child healing:
- You feel that there is something wrong with you, in the deepest parts of yourself.
- You experience anxiety when going out of your comfort zone.
- You are a people-pleaser.
- You don’t have a strong sense of identity.
- You deliberately like being in conflict with people around you.
- You are a hoarder of things, emotions, people, and you have a hard time letting go.
- You feel inadequate as a man or a woman.
- You constantly criticize yourself for your supposed inadequacy.
- You feel completely rejected by people and situations
- You re unforgiving to yourself, rigid and a perfectionist.
- You have a hard time committing and trusting.
- You have deep abandonment issues and would cling to relationships, even when they are toxic.
The Inner Child Healing process
There are many ways to connect with and heal the inner child.
- Deep healing is done through the hypnosis technique. This is one of the fastest technique. Inner child hypnosis uses a variety of tools and techniques to access, communicate with, calm, and heal a client’s inner child. Hypnotherapy to heal the inner child can create positive changes in the adult who seeks greater self-worth and self-acceptance. It can help them to overcome self-sabotaging behavior that their inner child learned in order to cope with dysfunctionality. But to achieve these goals requires the full cooperation of the client who must really want to heal and make the changes, must believe that they can heal and make positive changes, and must be open to using the tools and techniques provided. The client is regressed back in time and no matter how small or insignificant events, traumas from our past or any other situation that need addressing is worked upon in a session that lasts for approximately 1-11/2 hours.
- Inner child meditation is also provided for deeper healing. Just like hypnosis, meditation is also highly researched in the fields of neuroscience and psychology. Mindfulness meditation brings in a great change in the brain activity in areas linked with emotions and this helps to heal your inner child.