Work on Shadow Self
The shadow is a psychological term for everything we can’t see in ourselves. We all carry a dark side, even if we don’t like to admit it. But it is a necessary work to uncover true joy and peace in life. If we let our “dark side” run wild and uncontrolled, our lives will feel chaotic. This can manifest as issues with mental health, diseases, feeling of low self-worth, addictions, scarcity mind-set, and other mind/body health issues that can affect overall quality of life. Our shadow self often harms our life, in ways that are not known to us at the time, as a habitual reaction to particular places, people or things. Our shadow-self blocks us from acting for our own greatest good and can also prevent us from reaching our true potential in life.
In this healing modality you will learn how to deal and confront your internal pain and suffering instead of running away from it. The healing process works by allowing yourself to feel and understand the painful aspects of yourself, so they become fully integrated, instead of treated like a castaway. It takes courage and an open heart, which are valuable tools to learn along the way.
Benefits of doing your shadow work:
- You may have moments of awakening that lead to greater authenticity, creativity, and emotional freedom.
- Improved relationships through understanding yourself and accepting others
- Increased energy and improved immune system
- Overall enhanced state of wellbeing and mood
- Better communication with others
- Ability to set boundaries in your life
- Cease the cycle of self-destruction